I'm from Arkansas and I stayed several
nights there because I was visiting my wife at the OU Medical Center while she was in ICU. It was recommended to me by an Oklahoma City resident. I was treated so well that I vowed never to stay anywhere else on my visits to Oklahoma City. The staff was wonderful and the rooms were clean and the price is great. If you're looking for a hotel with room service this isn't the place for you, but I'd recommend it to anyone. It's close to OU Medical Center, Bricktown and Cabelas..
By the looks of this place from the
outside and the location by a Waffle House and two truck stops, you wouldn't expect it to be so nice on the inside. The room was very clean and had a nice bed, a big flat screen tv with lots of cable channels and a really nice shower. As nice as hotels for twice the price in the same general area. Breakfast was certainly adequate (what do you expect for a steal of a nightly rate?). The shuttle drivers were awesome and just made me feel like I was the most important person in OKC. Front desk staff was very nice too and gave me pointers on where to go for a run (you don't want to head down MLK from the sounds of it, but otherwise the neighborhood is okay).
I am a fan of places like this, great price and awesome service with a clean room with everything you need + breakfast---i'll be back..
This is by far the most friendly, well
run and best bargain in Oklahoma City! Pet friendly, a great shuttle service, warm and professional staff and terrific location are only a few of the reasons that I would recommend staying at the Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center.
the right place.
For our anniversary I had just given birth to a new baby girl and my husband made secret arrangements for the care and to take me away for the night. We pulled into the Hotel and I said I gave you a daughter and you gave me this? We went ahead and went in and instantly we knew we were at the right place. The instant feeling of welcomeness was met by the great staff. Misty and Sheila thank you for making my anniversary special and to their amazing shuttle drivers. Who would have thought a FREE SHUTTLE to Bricktown - no parking hasstles just nothing but personal service. AMAZED..
I am a business traveler and I spend
over two thirds of each year traveling around the country. When I am in OKC I would not dream of staying anywhere else but the Bricktown Hotel. Some of the factors that keep me coming back are as follows.
1) The excellent service. All the staff is so helpful and friendly and they make me feel like family.
2) the ridiculously affordable price for what I get, is what keeps me coming back. $75-125 per night depending on events and time of year.
3) The close proximity to everything that OKC has to offer. Approximately 1 mile to brick town, and the boat house district, and O.U. med center, and all the other stuff that’s going on.
4) No one else in town offers the free shuttle to anywhere, which I found to be a surprisingly big deal. Sometimes I don’t even rent a car because they pick me up from the airport and shuttle me anywhere I want to go. It’s very nice!
5) The cleanliness of the facility is second to none.
6) The large rooms with very comfortable furniture.
7) They have very nice breakfast.
8) VALUE, VAULE, VALUE, FOR THE BUCK……….CLEAN……..FAMILY & PET FRIENDY………VALUE !!
You know , I never take the time to write reviews , but I simply felt compelled to do this because it’s nice to see a business that cares so much about their customers. I bet this place is a family owned & run business( where the owner is always present) because it’s obvious that their business model is value, affordability, and customer satisfaction before company profits. THEY DON’T SKIMP.